Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365: #1 - Chipotle


1 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
Now that I have acquired a DSLR in the form of a Canon 20D and invested in a few lenses, I think it a good idea to practice using them daily. I have A LOT to learn about getting the most from my equipment and what my style is. So, I have decided to embark on a year-long journey, taking at least one unique picture a day. As I've read about others who have done the same thing, I do not expect that it will be easy every day to get a picture taken but I do think it will be an opportunity to see a good deal of growth for me as an amateur photographer. Needless to say, I'll be posting each photo on my blog for everyone to see. I'd really appreciate any advice, criticism or feedback. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment