Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365: #14 - Snow Covered Field of Dreams


14 of 365
Originally uploaded by caliguyinmn
I have learned two things already on this project. 1, I am going to have to be creative when it comes to getting the shots I want and 2, I can get some awesome outdoor shots from the warmth and comfort of being indoors. Today was no exception to both. As I headed toward the parking ramps through the skyway a light snow began to fall. I wanted to capture the wintery scenery but kept getting glares off the windows. Fail, or so I thought. On my way, I pass by Target Field, which shouldn't surprise many of you as being a highlight of my day. I caught a glimpse of this couple standing outside huddled up on the pavilion. Once I got past thinking how ridiculous they were for being out there, I realized I had a pretty cool shot. I know we are still a few months away from baseball season but some people, myself included, can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment