Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Project 365: #350 - From the Pier

350 of 365 by caliguyinmn
350 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I don't know that I could ask for much more the day after Christmas. It was a balmy 72 degrees down at Balboa, an absolutely perfect day for taking photos at the beach. So, that is just what I did. It was very tough to decide which photo to select but this one was for sure one of my favorites. The way the sun glimmered on the water was a sight that made me downright giddy. Not only was it a bright, sunny day but there were a lot of people out enjoying the beach, which made for a bunch of fun photos. I do miss the beach and wish I had not taken it for granted so, but I will take every chance I can to enjoy it on my trips back to the sunshine state.

No comments:

Post a Comment