Monday, December 5, 2011

Project 365: #294 - Inspiration

293 of 365 by caliguyinmn
294 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
When I picked up Steve Jobs' biography, I knew I wanted to incorporate into my photo that day. I didn't want it to be just a stand alone photo of the book but I really wanted to be creative. So after meeting up with some friends at BW3 (still have some solid wings!), I had one of them hold it up in front of his face. It was ok, but as soon as he put his hood over it, it went to a whole new level. I'm not thrilled about the reflection, but still it's kind of cool in my eyes. That's something I rarely say about my photos just taken on the spot in less than ideal lighting. I suppose you put Steve Jobs in any setting though and the ordinary is transformed into the extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment