Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Treat - Input Needed

323 of 365 by caliguyinmn
323 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ok, I know. I have been very bad over the last month or two about my daily posts. In fact, I can't even recall the last time I did one. Shameful, yes, but not completely unforgiveable I hope. Life has just gotten more busy than I had anticipated, filling up with photo sessions, get togethers with friends, unexpected trips and a few other pleasant surprises. Not to worry though, I have not dropped the ball completely. In fact, I have stayed the course and am only a few weeks away from successful completion of Project 365. So, I know I will not have the capacity to post each photo individually. Instead, before Christmas I will be posting a slideshow that will include each photo taken since my last post. I will do my best to keep it to one song in length. This is where I am asking for input. What song would you most like to hear playing while the photos are revealed? Stay tuned to see the slideshow and hear which song will be accompanying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment