Monday, December 5, 2011

Project 365: #295 - Guilty Look

294 of 365 by caliguyinmn
294 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I am very familiar with this look on Oliver's face. This is the look I get every night as I sit down to eat my dinner. This look means he has either attempted to or will attempt to get in my face and try to share my dinner with me. He plays innocent, but behind those big eyes lies nothing but mischief. He is just waiting for the optimal moment to pounce. At dinner he is not that bad, but at breakfast, he sees it as his golden opportunity. I'm in a hurry so he thinks I won't pay as close attention and as soon as I go to drink the remaining milk from the bowl he is up in there trying to get a piece of the action. The worst part is that it really is cute no matter how mad I try to be. Who can stay mad at the face for too long?

No comments:

Post a Comment