Friday, December 9, 2011

Project 365: #296 - Toppings

295 of 365 by caliguyinmn
295 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Look at the greasy awesomeness. Ok, so admittedly as I type this, that really doesn't look as appetizing as the night I ordered it. This, like a few others, is not my only pizza photo in the collection. However, I wanted to try to work on a few skills both in composition and post-processing, and pizza has a glimmer to it that makes for a good food shot in nearly any lighting. Yes, that's because of the very same grease that at times tastes amazing and at others makes you feel sick. In fact, many photographers who shoot foods add a greasy substance to them to make them look more appealing. Well seeing as how I did not have ready access to some of the tricks of the trade, it was fortunate that their service was not needed. Good thing I have a few more food shots to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment