Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Project 365: #223 - One-String Guitar

223 of 365 by caliguyinmn
223 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
It almost seems like a song title rather than that of a photo, but I really thought this particular guitar had character. It belonged to my roommate's dad and is just in need of a little TLC. I have no doubt it is a high quality instrument that if it could talk would tell some pretty amazing stories of people and places. It's like an old man, hanging on by just a thread but hanging on very tightly. It's got scratches and weathering but the sound it can make could cause a grown man to weep. It had ton be done in black and white to give it the desired feel and man, I think it gave it just the punch it needed. I can see this on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment