Sunday, August 14, 2011

Project 365: #214 - Kneeling

214 of 365 by caliguyinmn
214 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
On Monday at the church barbecue I saw this little cutie and got camera happy. Shocker, I know. The way she was kneeling in the grass had that "Precious Moments" feel to me. I love being able to capture people and objects when I can isolate them from otherwise busy scene. You would never know there were tons of people around in this photo and that's how I get the photo to have that X factor. She was so content with playing with the blades of grass, she never looked up for about 5 minutes. Kids are just so much fun to shoot as you see them experiencing things we take for grated. There are many more photos of children coming up over the next month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment