Monday, August 15, 2011

Project 365: #218 - Reed

218 of 365 by caliguyinmn
218 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Saturday I had the pleasure of taking pictures of 6 of the cutest kids Capella has to offer. A bunch of Capella moms got together with their little ones and asked me if I'd be willing to take photos. Um, yes. It was a blast and a challenge all at once. I couldn't focus much though because I'd be getting some photos of one and rush to not miss another 6 month old having a moment needing to be captured. This little guy was a big little guy. Only about 7 months and already has had two haircuts and looks closer 2 years old. He kept himself occupied in the bouncer but made sure I knew he was there waiting for his Kodak moments. I love kids but after being around 6 of them, I now know that they are best one or maybe 2 at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment