Monday, August 15, 2011

Project 365: #217 - Game Time

217 of 365 by caliguyinmn
217 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Ok, I'm kind of excited. Not for pro football but college football. It kicks off for me when the Gophers travel to sunny Southern California to take on my Trojans. Yes, I'm still very disappointed that we have another season of no bowl games, but it will not stop me in the slightest from watching and cheering as they surprise the country. I don't think anyone expects them to even put together a winning record this year, but I see a 10-win season in store. It will all start with a drubbing of the Gophers, but I hope they turn it around and put together a surprisingly good season. The other game I can't wait for is when the Huskers travel to the Twin Cities for their first Big 10 game here. I have only hit on two games of the countless that'll keep us on the edge of our seats. It's going to be a good year for college football!

No comments:

Post a Comment