Friday, August 12, 2011

Project 365: #212 - Psalms

212 of 365 by caliguyinmn
212 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
On Sunday I was asked to get A LOT of photos at church but of them I think my favorite was this one that I just saw out of the corner of my eye. I really love being able to capture the simplest of moments. Those are the photos that I see as really being aligned with my style. I think the photojournalistic style is my forte and the photos I think are my best, speak to that. I love capturing authentic, unstaged moments of people living life. The good, the bad, the ugly, the exciting and the mundane. It's cool to be able to articulate what I love about photography and can better understand why it is such enjoyment for me. It's my opportunity to share what I see and what really stands out among the infinite number of images I take in daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment