Saturday, August 6, 2011

Project 365: #207 - Cousins

207 of 365 by caliguyinmn
207 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
Summer is my time of year. The scene in this photo is only going to be present for less than two months more. Than everything dies and white envelops the landscape. But before that, I will be taking advantage of the awesome beauty of Minnesota. Although this scene is completed by the flowers, trees and other greenery, it would not be possible without the two beautiful girls. Emily and Lizz are stunning and meant to be in front of a camera. They are so comfortable and an absolute blast which explains why Lizz has been in three of my photos this year. Just wait until next week when I get to shoot at a graden and dock on Lake Minnetonka. I'm sure you will see another stunning subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment