Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Project 365: #289 - Whiskers

288 of 365 by caliguyinmn
288 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I warned you he'd be back soon. I just can't help myself. He is a good looking kitten, err... cat. If he weren't so darn cute at times I wouldn't be able to put up with his overly needy temperment. He lets me take pictures of him (sometimes) so I guess I can't really complain. For this photo I focused on his whiskers. I chose to darken and flatten the tone to help create less distraction so they could stand out more. If you want to see more phottos of Oliver, you are in luck. There are still more to come. If you've grown bored of them all, you'll just have to stay tuned so you don't miss the non-cat inspired photos. Plus, who really can tire of seeing him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment