Monday, November 21, 2011

Project 365: #287 - Stare Down

287 of 365 by caliguyinmn
287 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
My kitten is extremely playful as most all are. However, he picks the most inopportune times to be so. This night, he was watching me eat dinner and kept getting in the pounce position and jumping to the table to attack the fork. I decided, if I can't beat him I'd better use this as my chance to get a good photo. He stared at me the whole time just waiting for the ideal moment. It didn't matter that in one hand I had my camera and in the other a spray bottle. He was focused. Thankfully he was because it is rare when I can get him to sit still for more than two seconds. And yes, he did pounce but was nailed with a spray of water this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment