Monday, November 7, 2011

Project 365: #279 - Uptown

279 of 365 by caliguyinmn
279 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
There are few scenes so iconic in Uptown as this one at the corner of Hennepin and Lake. It is the hub of the hustle and bustle that you will find in the vibrant, young area of Minneapolis. Not only is it a fun area to spend an evening anytime of year, it also makes for some cool photos. The lights, the building and the people never leave me wanting for a better opportunity. There is plenty of untapped shots for me to grab, and I anticipate taking a closer look at the details in my next romp in Uptown. So, here is just a taste of the Twin Cities nightlife. If you don't yet think that Minnesota has some of the best things going for it in the midwest, you soon will. I'll see to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment