Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Project 365: #285 - Fumble

285 of 365 by caliguyinmn
285 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I really enjoy sports photography. It is perhaps the most challenging shoot one could have. There is very few moments where things happen exactly as expected, but on the flip side, that makes for some of the most satisfying and amazing photos there can be. While at an Orono High School game, I busted out my zoom lens. I had not yet upgraded to the f/2.8 so ISO was nearly maxed to get this shot. Still not bad, but definitely can't be blown up much more without serious loss of image quality. This photo was a pleasant surprise as I captured the exact moment the ball was fumbled before it had yet been pounced on. I would love to get many more shots like this, just not of a moment that is a negative for the team I'm cheering for. Next time I'll be on the sidelines and have my f/2.8 in hand. Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment