Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Project 365: #288 - Glass Beauty

301 of 365 by caliguyinmn
301 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
I know I have been a huge slacker with posting, but rest assured I have been anything but with taking my daily photo. In fact, it is the majority of the reason as to why I've fallen behind in posting. This photo should be the final one of the year snapped with my phone. I think it's all too appropriate that it is the best of the few I have had to use my phone for. I really appreciate how sharp it is and how it's narrow apperture allowed me to get detail from the top to bottom of the IDS Building. This building is arguably the tallest in downtown Minneapolis with only Capella Tower in the debate. I did use a little coloration effect but it helps give it a unique vibe. Just be glad I took break for a day from photographing Oliver because he shows up again very, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment