Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Project 365: #282 - Wedding Cake

282 of 365 by caliguyinmn
282 of 365, a photo by caliguyinmn on Flickr.
At the 7th and final wedding of the year for me, I finally got a kick@$$ photo of a beautiful wedding cake. It's not that there weren't others, but there was not a cake at every wedding and I somehow missed them altogether at others. But this one spoke to me, "Take the photo!" Ok, that was way too dramatic, but I'm sure the point was made. Just look at this cake. It is so elegant and yet simple. The colors of the flowers that is set on give the whole piece an unbelievable look. There is often times no need for a complicated and elaborate cake, at least not when you have this kind of cake. It was so good looking, it pained me that it was going to be eaten at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment